This special electronic edition of Alert pulls together all things election-related that the California Chamber of Commerce has distributed in recent months.
Collected here for readers’ convenience are:
- A review of the requirements for giving employees time off for voting.
- The do’s and don’ts of political communications to employees.
- A sample message for sharing CalChamber positions with employees.
- Top-level overview of what’s at stake in the state legislative races.
- CalChamber positions on the November propositions.
- CalChamber special report on the November ballot measures.
- A closer look at individual ballot measures on which CalChamber has a position and a sampling of newspaper editorials in keeping with the CalChamber position.
- A review of the employer compliance issues connected with Proposition 64, which will legalize marijuana in California.
Other articles will be posted at www.calchamber.com/ballot.