Twenty-seven California Chamber of Commerce member companies were recently highlighted by the Los Angeles Business Journal as some of the best companies to work for in Los Angeles.
The list, published annually for the past 13 years, commends businesses that conduct exceptional business and provide a workplace that prioritizes their employees’ well-being.
The list was broken into three categories according to the size of the company: small companies with 25–49 employees, medium-sized companies with 50–249 employees and large companies with at least 250 employees.
The 27 CalChamber member companies that made the list are:
• Adams Stirling Professional Law Corporation, a statewide law firm specializing in common interest developments, ranked No. 20.
• Hughes Marino, a commercial real estate firm that represents buyers and tenants rather than landlords, ranked No. 1.
• Bolton & Company, an insurance brokerage for thousands of clients around the globe, ranked No. 4.
• tk1sc, which ensures that its clients’ buildings are safe, innovative and environmentally friendly, placed at No. 7.
• CNM LLP, a technical advisory firm, ranked No. 8.
• P2S Inc., an engineering and construction management firm, came in at No. 9.
• Raines Feldman LLP, a labor law firm, ranked No. 11.
• Paramount Global, a packaging company and provider of logistical solutions, placed at No. 20.
• Evite, Inc., an online and social event planning service, nabbed the No. 27 spot.
• Los Angeles Federal Credit Union, a credit union offering everything between credit cards and low-rate loans, placed at No. 29.
• Prodege, LLC, a media company consisting of loyalty programs like SwagBucks and MyPoints, came in at No. 30.
• Windes, an accounting firm specializing in the areas of audit, tax preparation and bookkeeping services, ranked No. 31.
• CoverHound, an online policy comparison provider, placed at No. 35.
• Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP, a national labor and employment law firm, placed at No. 5.
• W.E. O’Neil Construction Co., a construction company, ranked No. 8.
• Onica Group LLC, a consulting service that assists companies in operating on the cloud, ranked No. 10.
• Insperity, a human resources and administrative services provider, ranked No. 16.
• Amobee, the world’s leading independent platform that unites advertising channels across all devices, clocked in at No. 17.
• Webcor Builders, a construction company, placed at No. 19.
• PCL Construction, a group of independent construction companies, ranked No. 20.
• Alston & Bird, an international law firm that specializes in intellectual property, complex litigation and tax, came in at No. 21.
• Aya Healthcare, an organization that helps travel nurses find jobs, placed at No. 22.
• Pardee Homes, a home-building company, ranked No. 25.
• Swinerton, a construction company, placed at No. 27.
• Buchalter, A Professional Corporation, a law firm specializing in banking and finance, placed at No. 28.
• Charles Pankow Builders, Ltd., a construction company, came in at No. 32.
• Brookfield Properties, a real estate manager, ranked No. 36.
To view the full list of the Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles in 2019,” visit www.bestplacestoworkla.com/winners.