Risk protection and access to cash are among the subjects to be covered in a joint webinar hosted by the California Chamber of Commerce with the Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
The webinar will cover an introduction to trade finance and an overview of Ex-Im’s benefits, including risk protection and access to cash.
International sales provide an opportunity to gain access to 95% of consumer buying power outside of the United States. The Ex-Im Bank provides proven export strategies to minimize risk and manage cash flow. The webinar will empower attendees to:
• Compete and win sales contracts in global markets.
• Extend open account terms to foreign customers
• Reduce risk of foreign buyer nonpayment.
• Turn inventory and foreign accounts receivable into collateral for lenders.
• Access more cash from their lenders with Ex-Im’s Working Capital Loan Guarantees.
Attendees will have a chance to ask the experts at a live question-and-answer session.
The webinar will feature Sandra Donzella, deputy managing director and western regional director of the Ex-Im Bank, with an introduction by Susanne Stirling, CalChamber vice president of international affairs.
To register for the webinar, please click here.