Registration is now open for CalChamber’s annual HR Symposium. Like last year, this year’s event will be held virtually, providing two half-days of live presentations:
• Thursday, October 7 (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.);
• Friday, October 8 (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.).
Top HR subject matter experts will discuss relevant workplace issues, such as new challenges for HR created by COVID-19 and the unexpected shift in work culture, and provide key compliance takeaways and best practices to support your organization.
Barnard-Bahn Coaching & Consulting is the major sponsor of the HR Symposium.
Some of the featured sessions this year include:
• Post-Pandemic Workplace Challenges for the HR Professional;
• 5 Key Elements and Insights for Identifying and Overcoming Career Obstacles;
• Organizational Re-set: Five Steps to Take Now; and
• Inclusive Organizations Win with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
To see the full agenda, click here.
If you miss one of the sessions, don’t worry — recordings will be made available shortly after the event.
To register, call (800) 331-8877 or visit the event website at cvent.me/PWAV3e.
The price to attend the HR Symposium is $299 ($239.20 for CalChamber Preferred and Executive Members). Earn 8 HRCI California recertification credits, SHRM PDCs and MCLE credits.
The deadline to register is September 30, 2021, unless the event sells out first.