The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) is conducting free workshops across the state to explain how businesses apply for the California Competes Tax Credit (CCTC).
This program is open to any business planning to create new full-time jobs in the state, regardless of size or location. Businesses interested in applying can register to attend any of the workshops and receive information from GO-Biz staff.
California Competes Tax Credit workshops are scheduled for the following dates and locations:
• Eureka: Monday, December 7
• Marin: Tuesday, December 8
• Apple Valley: Tuesday, December 8
• Napa: Tuesday, December 8
• South San Francisco: Wednesday, December 9
• Milpitas: Wednesday, December 9
• Manteca: Thursday, December 10
• Madera: Thursday, December 10
• Ridgecrest: Friday, December 11
• Riverside: Friday, December 11
• Online Webinar: January 2016
Members of the CCTC team are available to provide technical application assistance. An application guide, frequently asked questions (FAQs), program regulations, and a video explaining how to create an account is available at www.business.ca.gov.
The deadline to submit applications is January 25, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) and the online application website will automatically close once this deadline has passed. The online application can be accessed starting January 4, 2016 at www.calcompetes.ca.gov.
To register for a workshop, visit www.eventbrite.com.